Saturday, August 16, 2008

J-ENesis FAQ

This post will be updated with questions and answers regularly. If you still have any questions, please email jteksoftware@gmail.com.

Q: I found a bug! What do I do?
Q: I really need feature X! Will it be added in an update?
A: Email jteksoftware@gmail.com.

Q: Will J-ENesis be updated to use other EDICT files, such as enamdic, compdic, etc?
A: Probably. If people seem to want these then absolutely. If you want to see more dictionaries included in an update email jteksoftware@gmail.com.

Q: Can I use Kanji to write the word I want to look up?

A: Yes! You can enter kanji input by using the traditional Chinese handwriting keyboard. You can activate this from your device's Settings app by choosing General, Keyboard, and then International Keyboards. Once you have enabled the Chinese keyboard you can access it by pressing the button that looks like a globe on the regular keyboard.

You can input kana text by using either of the Japanese keyboards, which can be activated in the same way.

1 comment:

Miku 滝島 石動 said...

Recently this past 5 days, my J-ENesis couldn't search any word from J-->E.. But it still could search from E-->J , i already redownload it today, but it still couldn't search from J-->E.. Please help me!